Thank you for considering the Vumela Fund in your search for funding assistance.
Please read the following carefully as it may assist you to find more suitable answers right away.
VUMELA FUNDING APPLICATIONS
As much as we would love to assist every business, we do have strict criteria. :
- The Vumela Fund regrettably does not fund start-ups. We only consider early stage post revenue businesses with high potential to scale and create jobs.
If you are looking for startup funding, click on this link and search your specific funding needs: https://ecosystems.andeglobal.org/directory/
- We only fund businesses within the borders of South Africa. Visit this link to search for funders who also operate outside of South Africa: https://ecosystems.andeglobal.org/directory/
- We do not fund businesses in these industries:
- Liquor sales
- Non-profit organisations
- Business to Consumer (B2C) busniess models
- Or any business sector listed on the IFC exclusion list http://www.ifc.org/exclusionlist
- We only fund businesses that are at least 51% black owned or willing to become 51% black owned through our investment
- We mostly fund in the SME space and do not fund very large entities or corporates with over R50m turnover p.a.
- We do not provide grant funding.
We receive a high number of applications daily. Whilst we would love to respond to every application individually, we are unfortunately unable to do so. If you have not had a response to your application within 10 business days of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
All the best with your funding journey!